Pearls International Gift Card Policy
Want to check the balance on your Pearls International Gift Card? Call Pearls International Customer Care at 386-767-3473!
Gift Cards and Electronic Gift Certificates (e-Certificates) must be redeemed in-store or online at www.pearlsinternational.com toward the purchase of eligible products. To redeem your Gift Card/e-Certificate, select the piece(s) that you would like to purchase and proceed to Checkout. During Checkout, on the “Shopping Cart” page, you will be prompted to enter your Gift Card/e- Certificate Code. Enter the number on the back of your Gift Card or the code from your e-Certificate and Click “Apply”.
Purchases are deducted from the Gift Card/e-Certificate balance. Any unused balance will remain on the Gift Card/e-Certificate account when redeemed. If an order exceeds the amount of the Gift Card/e-Certificate, the balance must be paid with a credit card.
Pearls International may provide Gift Card/e-Certificate purchasers with information about the redemption status of Gift Card/e-Certificates that they purchase. To check your Gift Card/e-Certificate balance, call Pearls International Customer Care at 386.767.3473. Gift Card cash value is, 1/10 of one cent.
- Gift Card/e- Certificates may not be redeemed for the purchase of products at any other website operated by www.pearlsinternational.com, its affiliates, or any other person or entity, except as indicated by these terms and conditions.
- Gift Card/e- Certificates cannot be used to purchase other gift cards.
- Gift Card/e- Certificates cannot be purchased with the use of any promotion.
- Gift Card/e- Certificates cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, redeemed for cash or applied to any other account, except to the extent required by law. Unused Gift Card/e-Certificate balances in a Pearls International account may not be transferred.
- Orders that are placed with a Gift Card/e- Certificate and returned will be given a Gift Card/e-Certificate in the amount of their original order.
Risk of Loss
The risk of loss and title for Gift Card/e- Certificates pass to the purchaser upon our electronic transmission to the purchaser, recipient or delivery to the carrier, whichever is applicable. We are not responsible if a Gift Card/e-Certificate is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without your permission.
Pearls International will have the right to close customer accounts and bill alternative forms of payment if a fraudulently obtained Gift Card/e- Certificate is redeemed and/or used to make purchases in-store or on www.pearlsinternational.com.
Any dispute relating in any way to Pearls International Gift Card/e-Certificates in which the aggregate total claim for relief sought on behalf of one or more parties exceeds $7,500 shall be adjudicated in any state or federal court in the State of Florida, applicable to agreements made and to be entirely performed within the State of Florida, without resort to its conflict of law provisions. You agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions shall be filed only in the state and federal courts located in Florida and you hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts over any suit, action or proceeding arising out of your use of this site, any purchase from this site, or these Terms and Conditions.
If you have any questions about your Pearls International Gift Card, please contact Pearls International Customer Care at 386.767.3473 or email us at email@example.com!